Welcome to Our University of Oklahoma Hotel
Explore Charming Norman, OKPlenty of unique things to do are within just a few miles of our upscale hotel, including OU mainstays like the Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, Sam Noble Museum of Natural History, the National Weather Center, and the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art.
- Stanley Draper Lake - 16 miles
- Bricktown Entertainment District - 25 miles
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum - 26 miles
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art - 26 miles
- Oklahoma History Center - 27.5 miles
- Remington Park: Racing & Casino - 30 miles
- Frontier City - 34 miles
- Science Museum Oklahoma - 30 miles
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum - 31 miles
- Oklahoma State Firefighters Museum - 30 miles
- White Water Bay - 32 miles
- Myriad Botanical Gardens & Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory - 26 miles
- Newcastle - 15 miles
- Moore - 15.5 miles
- Oklahoma City - 26 miles
- Midwest City - 29.5 miles
Local Airports & Bases
- Will Rogers World Airport - 25 miles
- Tinker Air Force Base - 29.5 miles
From Will Rogers World Airport
- Start out going NORTH on TERMINAL DR toward AMELIA EARHART LN
- TERMINAL DR becomes S MERIDIAN AVE.
- Take the SW 54TH EAST ramp.
- Merge onto SW 54TH ST.
- SW 54TH ST becomes SW 59TH ST.
- Take the I-44 W ramp.
- Merge onto OK-3 E/OK-74 S.
- Merge onto I-35 S/OK-74 S via EXIT 4A
- Take the OK-9 E exit, EXIT 108A, toward UNIV. OF OKLA./TECUMSEH.
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto OK-9 E.
- End at 2801 E State Highway 9 Norman, OK 73071-1101.