Per Diem Hotel Rates for Military Personnel & Civilian Government EmployeesOwned by the federal government, the NCED Conference Center and Hotel in Norman, OK offers special rates to members of the military as well as civilian government employees. These include U.S. per diem rates and CONUS per diem rates.
Qualifying for Government Per Diem Rates.Government per diem rates are divided into two categories, federal and state/local. To qualify for a government per diem rate, guests must present a valid form of identification at check-in.
For U.S. Federal Government Per Diem Rates
- Personnel badge or ID card issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees
- Official Government/Military Travel Orders/Proof of Official Duty Status
- U.S. Military ID card issued to U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel
- Common Access Card (CAC) issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees and U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel (excludes CAC cards issued to contractors and retired military)
- U.S. Federal Government issued Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card (i.e. SmartPay Credit Card)
- Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) identification card
- Native American Tribal Government ID card
For State and Local Government Per Diem Rates
- State or local government issued personnel badge or ID card
- Official Travel orders on original state or local government letterhead
If for some reason you cannot provide one of these forms of identification, NCED will provide you with the best available rate that is offered to the general public.